CSH Environmental - Job Vacancies
Welcome to our careers and vacancies page.
Here at CSH Environmental, we’re proud of our highly qualified team of waste management experts, and we’re always on the lookout for new, energetic personnel who share our green and sustainable vision for the future to come and for work for us.
Consequently, if any job vacancies arise in any aspect of our comprehensive waste management business, we will be sure to post them here on this page. So, keep checking back regularly to see what vacancies are open, and if there aren’t any that suit you at the moment, don’t worry – we’re always looking to expand our brilliant team.
If you have any further information about the vacancies listed below, don’t hesitate to get in contact. We operate throughout Colchester, Chelmsford and Ipswich.
Transport Office Assistant.
Busy Transport office requires assistant to work within a small team to manage the day to day operations of our fleet of waste vehicles based just outside Colchester.
Duties to include:
- Weighing vehicles in and out of our recycling centre
- Giving direction and support to drivers and visitors
- Clear and accurate data entry and producing paperwork via our computer systems
- Answering telephone calls for general enquiries
- General office duties conducive to busy waste management company.
Skills required to include:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer skills
- Good telephone manner
- Previous experience is advantageous but full training will be given
- Due to location must have own transport
Hours are commensurate to a transport business — 7am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, possibility of some overtime if required.
Good rates of Pay for the correct applicant.
Starting rate – £9.25 per hour
Duties to include:
- Picking recyclable goods from the picking line
- General tidying of the yard or picking station
- any other duties that are required for the demand of the business
Working day 7:30- 17:30
2 x 30 min breaks